Non–Nano, Reef safe Sunscreen with SPF 30
This certified organic water – resistant sunscreen is formulated with non – comedogenic cold pressed organic oils and non – nano zinc oxide. It provides a broad spectrum protection of SPF 30 against UV rays without leaving behind a white cast. The large particles help scatter and reflect back UV rays efficiently without penetrating into the skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, the cold pressed oils deeply moisturizes the skin and fortifies the skin barrier. Our sunscreen is reef safe and is suitable for all skin types.
- Oleic acid: helps deeply moisturize the skin and trap in moisture keeping it soft, supple and plump.
- Linoleic acid: helps provide hydration and enhance skins plumpness. It also helps fortify and protect the skin’s barrier against environmental aggressors.
- Alpha – linoleic acid: helps keep the skin soft, supple and smooth. Assists with neutralizing oxidative stress.
- Plant Vitamins: Vitamins E, A and F helps keep skin hydrated, supple and smoother
- Sun protection: this sunscreen has a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 and provides broad spectrum protection against UVA / UVB rays.
- No white cast: use of non – nano zinc oxide ensures it doesn’t get absorbed by the skin nor leave a white cast behind.
- Reef safe: our non – nanotized zinc oxide based sunscreen does not contain any ingredient that pose any harm to coral reef.
- Non – comedogenic: our sunscreen is made with non – comedogenic oils to suit all skin types including acne prone and sensitive skin types.
- Water resistant: beeswax is a natural water – resistant ingredient that doesn’t let sweat wash away the sunscreen.
Directions to use
Scoop out a generous (2mg/cm2 of skin) amount. Dot it around the face and neck. Gently massage using circular strokes till the product is absorbed completely. Give it 15 mins before the white cast is no longer visible.
Apply it as the last step of your AM routine. If staying outdoors, it is recommended to reapply sunscreen every 80 mins. Especially during swimming.
This sunscreen is not a water based product so the oils help with moisturising the skin but it takes time to work. Bcause it is a mineral sunscreen, which means it sits on top of the skin, you will continue to see sunscreen even after all of it has been rubbed in. You need to spend a little time massaging the sunscreen into the skin to ensure that you have a protective coating on all exposed areas. Once done it leaves a very thin layer.
Due to winters the oils and butter feel thick. Once you warm it between the hands and apply it moisturises the skin as well as provides sun protection
Content: 25 gram